Re: [PCWorks] web page puzzle

  • From: Hugh Vandervoort <hughv2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 05:11:20 -0400

This is seriously ancient HTML by today's standards.
You may be running in to a problem with modern browsers, which demand
a somewhat higher adherence to the rules.
The lack of a DOCTYPE is one problem, and you can get a comprehensive list
of problems by pasting this page URL into the valdator at:
http://validator.w3.org/
<http://validator.w3.org/>