Re: [PCWorks] Windows Problem

  • From: Peter Kaulback <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 10:28:50 -0500

Patricia, try downloading Java from this link
http://javadl.sun.com/webapps/download/AutoDL?BundleId=12798, the file
is about 13 mb and will install from your hard drive rather than over
the internet. I prefer this method on all but the fastest internet
connections for installing Java.

It can take some time on older systems like mine while my kids newer
computer it goes very quickly.

HTH

Peter Kaulback