Re: [PCWorks] Tricking Eudora

  • From: Sue Cubic <scubic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 19:32:28 -0400

Tom,

Why don't you simply move up to V7.1?  It's free.  There was one
build of Eudora 7 that had more than a few problems.  V7.1 seems to
be problem free.  I don't use many of the newer features, but you can
make it look exactly like the version you're used to.  If your
computer will handle it, it's pretty silly to stick with such an old version.

Sue