Re: [PCWorks] Running ERUNT question

  • From: LarryB <larryb227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 12:07:11 -0400

Thanks Clint that is what I wanted to know.
I have checked the folder normal restore calender when it says it making
a restore point and nothing is in there so you are right Off is Off.

I change my habits with your suggestion.

I do not have mine in the startup folder so I assume I rt click the icon
on my desktop and put the instructions where? I do not see an obvious
place to put the instructions.

LarryB
Have a great day