Re: [PCWorks] Problems with ERUNT

  • From: Larry Browning <larryb227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 12:42:13 -0400

You are probably correct as I can't remember the path very well.
Anyway I may try this after I have the new system up and running for some time.

I was able to download all the programs I needed to my flash drive and install
them without the internet.

This morning I got the internet running ok but have trouble with the AT&T 7550
modem and port forwarding for viewing security cameras using the internet. I'll
sort that out tomorrow. I get a little weary after about 6 to 8 hours of this
stuff.

I still have SP3 to find a download. I would think that the M$ site would be
best as I think they look at your system and go from there.

LarryB

>>> 09/01/13 09:12a d------- 0..
>>> 08/31/13 08:31a d--------0 8-31-2013