Re: [PCWorks] Firefox Speedup

  • From: "Eric Vogel" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 19:12:11 -0400

FF3 is out and it is slower than snot to load. IE7 with IEPro here too

Thank you,
Eric Vogel

www.ourzooisworhtkeeping.org

Need help with your computer or Network? http://www.beacontechsolutions.com
Blog: http://blog.beacontechsolutions.com

From: "John Eichenlaub"

Here's a small, free program to speed up Firefox.
On my machine (Vista Home Premium, Firefox 3) it has improved
noticeably.
Hotmail used to be the slowest loading sites for me; now it's
just a blink (no kidding).

The program is called "FireTune" and claims to work on all
versions of Firefox.
Just run the program, then one mouse click and you're done.

Download it here:

http://www.totalidea.com/content/firetune/firetune-index.html

John.
****