Re: [PCWorks] Finding your registraton number in the registry

  • From: LarryB <larryb227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 09:23:01 -0400

OK, That was the problem I was downloading the IT version or at least it was
for IT profession.
Therefore all the menus were different than the guidance I was getting. The one
you indicated below
works fine and all my key code showed up as well.
Now I see the Eureka information. You are right "fascinating".

Note: Karl, Sorry I missed the boat with your helpful info. I selected the
wrong program.

Larry Browning
K & L Electronics
Anderson, SC