Re: [PCWorks] Faxes and email: Can you send a fax from a PC that uses DSL? (WAS: Converter/adapter from parallel printer port to USB port)

  • From: Hugh Vandervoort <hughva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 21:56:01 -0500

Noah had all the ISA modems on the Ark. I haven't seen anything ISA
for years, except a few cards I had trouble throwing out.
I had a box full of PCI Fax-Modems until recently, and I think I'm
down to one for a spare for Judge Crater's machine. (Let me know when
I've worn this out).
I've always thought USB was a blessing after fooling with dip switches
and parallel ports.