Re: [PCWorks] Converter/adapter from parallel printer port to USB port

  • From: David Grossman <dgrossman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 02:31:45 +0200

Email has indeed replaced faxes in many ways.
However, the business world still uses faxes more than many people may think
- and justifiably so.
Many of us receive a zillion emails every day. We hardly give many of them a
second thought, unless they come from PCWorks.
On the other hand, faxes (and snail mail) are tangible documents. They stand
out. They command attention.
Faxes are written with care, as opposed to the silly abbreviations used in
many emails.
I don't think faxes are going to die out for a long, long time. That's why
many AIO printers feature fax components.
But the best way to send them - especially if they only have text - is with
fax software, such as WinFax.
David Grossman