[PCWorks] HLP file needed

  • From: "Harold B." <harold7@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "PC Works_LIST" <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 23:08:15 -0500

Hello again (long time no bother you) ... using Firefox browser and Outlook
Express for email. Don't know what happened but all of a sudden when going to
save a picture from the OE email, I get the following message:
"The system cannot find the C\Windows\System32\mshtl.hlp file. Do you want to
find it?

Well, I searched and it is nowhere to be found; at least I now know where it
belongs. So I googled MSHTML.HLP (that's a dot between the L and the H) and it
seems to be a common problem but I don't see from where anyone has downloaded
it nor do I understand what the solution is. I restored the system back one day
and that didn't help.

Does anyone know what I have to do, or what has to be re-installed, or from
where I can download this file? --- Harold