[PCWorks] Converter/adapter from parallel printer port to USB port

  • From: ED GIBBS <edgibbs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 20:00:53 -0700

David, perhaps you should go to 'Devices and Printers'
and check to see if you have an extra version of your
Printer Installed. If so, it is probably using that extra
version which has the Gibberish page, then Prints the
requested pages. I often find an extra version of my
Printer installed, and I just select & delete.
Ed Gibbs