[pcweenies] PCW Toon Mailer: The Usual Suspects

  • From: Krishna Sadasivam <pcweenies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcweenies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 05:58:13 -0500

I'll keep it short and sweet. If you've ever worked in IT support, this toon's for you. Spread it far and wide,

if you dig it :)

This week, hosts JT Shea and Scott rope me in to discuss comic content management systems on The Gigcast, the weekly podcast on all things webcomics. You can have a listen to this week's show here:

Hear Krishna Discuss Webcomic Content Systems on The Gigcast:
http://gigcast.nightgig.com/archives/538

Enjoy the latest, help me spread the word, and keep those e-mails coming!

stay 'tooned, ;)

-Krishna

Krishna Sadasivam
Tech Cartoonist, "The PC Weenies"