[pcweenies] PCW Toon Mailer: #1407

  • From: Krishna Sadasivam <pcweenies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcweenies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 19:23:31 -0400

Apologies for the late 'toon mailer. It was a combination of a very busy work day and server issues on pcweenies.com that kept me from sending out the Toon Mailer.
Yesterday afternoon, I kick-started a new campaign, dubbed "Beardus Maximus". What is "Beardus Maximus"?

It's like this:

A few friends of mine have been bugging me to grow a beard, while Aarti is in India.
Why? Because I’m home alone for a few months, and, well, I guess that’s just what dudes do.

Beard's itch like hell. I don't want to do it.

But...

I’m willing to sacrifice my personal comfort by issuing a challenge to you, dear PC Weenies reader. For every copy of
Rebootus Maximus purchased, I will delay my shaving by one day. For more info (and photos of me with my Beard-in-Progress),
follow the link below:

Since I posted this challenge, I have delayed my shaving by 4 days - thanks in part to generous readers. Will I make it all
the way to India with a full beard, and potentially shock the heck out of my wife? Only you can decide my fate...

Stay 'tooned,

Krishna

Krishna M. Sadasivam
Cartoonist, The PC Weenies
PC Weenies: Rebootus Maximus now shipping!
Order YOURs Today!