[pcweenies] PCW Toon Mailer: #1405 and #1406

  • From: Krishna Sadasivam <pcweenies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcweenies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 09:10:28 -0400

In case you’ve been holding out, Microsoft has recently announced (no joke!) a special version of Windows 7, dubbed the “Steve Ballmer” edition.

Copies are being given to Windows enthusiasts who are hosting their own Windows 7 launch parties throughout the country.

I’m not quite sure what to make of autographed editions of software. Is it collectible? Does it lose value if you open it? Does Windows 7 really need a “Steve Ballmer” edition? Or, put more succinctly, does anyone outside of the tech crowd even *know* who Steve Ballmer is?

....and Bob's Footle storyline continues...

-Krishna

Krishna M. Sadasivam
Cartoonist, The PC Weenies
Check out my semi-autobiographical comic, too!
Follow me on Twitter: pcweenies

Ballmerific!