[pctriclub] Re: Kit store open!!!

  • From: Jolie McTavish <joliemctavish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctriclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 15:01:23 -0600

Sorry if I"m beating a dead horse.  Originally you said the price would
change based on how many kits are ordered, and that we should "reserve"
what we want.  I don't see how to do this on the site...you just order and
pay, it seems.  If you could clarify, perhaps I am not the only one who's
confused.

thanks for your time,

Jolie