[pctriclub] Re: Kit store open!!!

  • From: San Wu <sansanwu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctriclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pctriclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 15:12:31 -0700 (PDT)

I'm confused too.

Also regarding sizing for tri kits, will be able to try any on to be sure the
size is correct? I didn't order a tri kit last year so not exactly sure of my
sizing. Did LG do our Seven Sins kits? If so, then I can order the same size I
did for that, but I ripped off the tags I'm sure so I'm not exactly sure what
size I ordered. Is there a record anywhere?

To address David's issue, Jans is a huge sponsor of ours. They are giving us a
really good deals on bikes and tri stuff, etc., which is why are they are the
predominant feature on the jersey. So in exchange for them being our sponsor,
our jersey features them. That's how it works. If we have sponsors, they we
can't be so picky about the design. I'd rather have sponsors personally.

But that being said,  welcome to our club, and hope to meet you one day soon!