-=PCTechTalk=- xp restore

  • From: "=^;^=" <alienkc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 20:21:23 -0500

I have to say, I have always dreaded and avoided this feature. Finding some
things just not working correctly this past couple weeks, I read a bit about
restore option. Some things just stopped working correctly. Links would not
work from emails anymore, would lock up OE and only the three fingered salute
would close it ...and on and on and on....well
Thanks for the restore feature. I went back a little over a month and things
are all back to normal!!!!
Don't be afraid of the restore feature!!