-=PCTechTalk=- windows explorer question

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 20:23:27 -0400

Hi,

I use win xp OS.  I have a question about windows explorer.  When I am in
windows explorer dragging pictures from the right side to the left, from
"one directory or folder to the next", sometimes when I do "shift and try to
highlight more than one picture at a time, it does not work".  Sometimes it
lets me highlight several, sometimes only one.  And I have done nothing
different.  Does anyone know why this happens?

Separate problem:

Sometimes my microsoft word documents wont open in windows explorer and
sometimes they will.    Dont know if the two are related.

Thanks,
christy