-=PCTechTalk=- recording project old cassettes and audacity

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 22:39:59 -0400

picked up my tape cassette cleaner and demag kit for my old tapeplayer and
tapes.  I guess I just put a drop of the stuff on an exposed piece of the
tape that came with the kit and run it throught the tapeplayer.  I will be
back to my recording project soon.

I think there is a bit of a learning curve for me with this program but so
far, so good..thanks for all of your help on this Gman...will take me awhile
on this project.