-=PCTechTalk=- pctechtalk readability hurt by sloppy (or rude?) habits!

  • From: "DO1212SK" <do1212sk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 10:37:00 -0400

I would like to remind posters to this forum to please use good PC practice
and CLIP AND TRIM their returning messages. Some of the recent postings here
(see something called "Musical Startup"?) have made my PCTTK digest most
unmanagable and extremely difficult to read because of the huge collections
of previous outdated messages that were constantly returned!
Hey folks, it's just a simple matter to edit your return posts, and IMO it's
either ignorant or  very rude and uncaring not to do so! I consider this
forum to be one of the most valuable services existing on the web that's
freely and generously offered to us amatuer computer nerds, and making it
difficult to access by not editing your returning stuff is a great
disservice to others here!
So please folks, a little judicious editing; -some ~PRUNING~ of your
previous requests and comments before reposting would be greatly appreciated
by all of us!
Greywoulf

in the Subject.