-=PCTechTalk=- need memory question

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 17:02:47 -0400

Darn, I forgot to change the subject line, sorry!! My brain is fried from
work.

Gman, I am looking for two more sticks of 512 mg memory for my Dell
computer.  I have dual channel capability.  I think you found the last
memory for me at newegg when I got the two 1 gig sticks.  Can you tell me a
good brand or take a peak there to see what I might try?  I think I bought
Kingston before.  I now it is PC 3200, I was not sure about the other
number.  I found some on there that said "400" also,

thanks!

Christy