-=PCTechTalk=- motherboard to an upgraded unit

  • From: "Spider1957" <spider1957@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 17:40:28 -0600

What would happen though if a person was replacing the motherboard to an
upgraded unit?  Also, to those of you who have replaced motherboards how
difficult of a task do you consider it?  I would really like to upgrade my
motherboard, I have replaced hard drives as well as memory and other regular
tasks would you think you would be out of my reach or would it be possible
for the average person to do it?

Sincerely
Neil