-=PCTechTalk=- microsoft update problem

  • From: "Barb" <kisses@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCTechTalk" <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 03:08:21 -0600

Boy, I'm in a mess NOW!  The last microsoft update that I installed today,
the patch for a supposed java vulnerablility, has disabled, among other
things, my ability to run the scan option now at the Microsoft update site.
I thought that perhaps if I rolled back to the previous Internet Explorer
version, whichis 5.5 on mine, it would lose the update and enable things
again, but it hasn't worked that way.  Anybody have a fix for this problem??

thankyou

Barb
kisses@xxxxxxxxx