-=PCTechTalk=- for bashful Bob "webpage"cristy

  • From: Poppy0206@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 13:08:44 EST

> Hi Christy
> I think you did very well for your 1st web page.
>
> A couple of suggestion.

Hi Bob,

Thank you so much for your wonderful suggestions.

I acutally was not really thinking in terms of applying for a job with this
project, just about "constructing a web page period".  Including a "resume" was
part of the assignment.  My previous work experience for the past 8 years is
in music education.  Before that I worked as a medical transcriptionist for a
number of years and did some work in the Shipyard in word processing "wang"
etc..

However;  I think our instructor is leaning  toward the end of this program
wanting this website to be an electroinic portfolio that you could use
essentially as a resume and show of your work.  I will probably include music
in my
show because it is what I know best should I decide this summer to apply for
this program.  It will be a Master in Arts "Instructional Technology".  I am
leaning toward applying.

So...having said that, I should take you up on some of those suggestions
creating the website and my resume toward technical instruction more.  I was
also
thinking somewhat in terms of incorporating technology into my music as that
is my specialty.

I think what I need to do in terms of a "resume" is make two.  One toward
music including technology and one toward technology.  I truly want to get away
from teaching music altogether though.  I am not sure at this point if I want
to continue "teaching" at all.  I do like computers and technology and feel I
could use my creative juices toward that somehow.

I am looking for a job that will pay more, be more enjoyable in terms of my
interests, and be flexible with hours/ perhaps even some work out of the home.
Do I want too much?

:)

thanks christy