-=PCTechTalk=- Two Flaws in Symantec Anti-Virus Products

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 23:57:09 -0700 (PDT)

Two Flaws in Symantec Anti-Virus Products
PCWorld reported last week that Symantec has acknowledge security
vulnerabilities in Norton AntiVirus, Norton Internet Security and Norton System
Works that could allow hackers to crash systems running those products with
Denial of Service (DoS) attacks. Read more here:
http://www.winxpnews.com/rd/rd.cfm?id=050405SE-Symantec

PLEASE:

1. Do not give this e-dress to any person or web site such as a card website
2. Delete my name and e-dress before forwarding this e-mail to anyone.
Thank you I appreciate your compliance

Yahoo! Messenger