-=PCTechTalk=- Troth and Bob Crews

  • From: "Bashful Bob" <Bashfulbob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 15:07:16 -0600

Hi Bob

Well I wasn't actually. I was addressing it to TROTH

On second thought that could apply (somehow) to an IRC chat room, however
they are pretty free wheeling as far as topics goes. Many at one time.

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you