-=PCTechTalk=- THUMBS not THUMBNAILS

  • From: "Don" <don101@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 13:03:49 -0400

For the problem regarding THUMBNAILS...  I provided the WRONG file name.  The
correct file name is THUMBS not THUMBNAILS.

Sorry about that.  That's what I get for working from memory (what's left of
it) instead of double-checking the name.

Don

PLEASE, if you are able, help the Hurricane Charley, Frances, Ivan and Jeanne
relief efforts.  Your help can be to donate blood, cash, groceries, clothing,
shelter, volunteer time or just thoughts and prayers.  I promise it will be
sincerely appreciated by those that need the assistance.  Call your favorite
religious, volunteer or charitable agencies to learn how you can help.   Thank
you.