-=PCTechTalk=- System Volume Information Folder

  • From: "Rick" <union865@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:10:57 -0600

   I have been getting a dialog box telling me that I have a worm in this
folder. When I try to open the folder, I get a box telling me that I can't
because the folder is not accessible, and that access is denied. (I am the
system administrator on this laptop.) The box telling me that I have the
worm is my anti-virus software. But, when I run a scan, it tells me that
nothing is found. Yes, supposedly, the anti-virus software is updated
whenever it updates. Anyone know how to rid myself of this worm, IF I really
have it??? Thanks for the input.

Rick
---