-=PCTechTalk=- Surge protectors and extension cords

  • From: "Don101" <don101@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 10:46:28 -0400

My apologies to the group.  The message quoted below should have had a new
subject and I forgot to clean it up.  The quoted message below is cleaned up
and the subject line of this message has been changed.   If all the  >, >>
and  >>>  makes the message formatting hard to read open the message full
screen and the formatting should be much better.

Don