-=PCTechTalk=- Slipstreaming and cloning Taskbar and Start Menu

  • From: "Don101" <don101@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 20:04:19 -0400

Couple of things:

1.  When I right click the taskbar and select Toolbars the Address bar
is missing from the list.

2.  Never mind.  I just figgered it out.  I did not have Outlook
Express and Internet explorer "pinned" to the Start menu so it didn't
look right.

The address bar is not important since I use the original Google
Deskbar, but I am curious where the switch is that turns it on and
off.  I don't remember turning it off during setup in nLite.

Don