-=PCTechTalk=- Re-stallation of HP Scanner a bust

  • From: lavalier <lavalier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PCTechTalk <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 19:20:15 -0500

I kept getting notices on my montor that my scanner was not connected when I
attempted to use it so I tried to reinstall.  It's an HP Scanjet 3570C.  I
uninstalled the program first to have a nice clean install.  Rebooted and
started the install.  After about 5 minutes the following error popped up on
the screen:
"Unable to start the application - the Java Virtual Machine cannot be
loaded.  Class not registered"

Any ideas?  Thanks a bunch!