-=PCTechTalk=- Re: zone alarm question windows xp

  • From: "Andrew" <asgillean@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 23:46:54 -0400

Please, please stay away from ZA and most anything from Symantec, although
their 'Ghost' program interests me. Fred, from 'Langa.com' tells me, and
others, that Bootit NG is good but I have not been able to figure it out yet
- and I used to be a tech teacher, mind you at the elementary level, and
taught this stuff - screwed up my own machine many, many times in the
attempt to find out what worked as advertised. Most programs do as they say
they will, others do not and are theft.
 Again, my 3 and 1/2 cents worth.
 Andy