-=PCTechTalk=- Re: websites freeze.

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 16:20:40 -0400

Shockwave and Flash require you to be online during the install, cause that's
how it download's the full application... which is what I meant in regards to
if someone actually had it downloaded. On the Macromedia site unfortunately I
can't find anyway to download it for manual install.
:o(
:::Troth :::
Computer driving you nuts?
//www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk