-=PCTechTalk=- Re: website (working on)

  • From: "Hank" <hank@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 02:07:40 -0500

Yes Cristy there are ways to move the pic or text anywhere you want it to be
on the page. there are codes to do almost anything you want, you just have
to know html, If I knew what you want I maybe could find the code and help
you, maybe? I have had to format so much that I have lost most of my codes.
I have about 15 pages that can help you find and do what you want.

Yours Hank