-=PCTechTalk=- Re: website, little red x again for pictures

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 17:35:29 -0700

Have to make a clarification here -- Front page writes sloppy code
so if your graphic file name has a space, it will put  the 20%
automatically in the source code.

We who raw code in a text editor have to have everything correct
between our source code and file names or the browser won't read
what we written correctly.  That's why it's better to know HTML
and not rely on WYSIWYG programs (like Front Page).

Judith

Hank, the 20% won't affect the graphic from showing up in the
browser -- the red X means Cristy did not have her graphic in the
right directory.

Granted your way is cleaner and it's better not to have a space in
a graphic file name :-)

Judith