-=PCTechTalk=- Re: website, little red x again for pictures

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cristy <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 08:26:26 -0400

Most servers have "index.html" as the default welcome page. If that doesn't
exist, it checks for "index.htm". So, you can actually use either. But, the
file you use is dependant on what your server has the default set as. In your
case, yes, its "index.html". When the time comes, if you ever move onto payed
hosting services, you may find another server to use another file as the
default (ie. default.html).
---Troth