-=PCTechTalk=- Re: website, little red x again for pictures

  • From: "Hank" <hank@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 20:50:43 -0500

Cristy it is great that you want to learn html. DON'T use wordpad use
Notepad, Wordpad wants to put its own code in but notepad will save as you
typed it, just Save As whatever.html. Click on some of my pages on hdka.com
and you will see them in html with no program help,
http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/portland/583/index.html will change
the codes if you download from there.
Yours Hank