-=PCTechTalk=- Re: website, little red x again for pictures

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 21:42:30 -0400

I opened my webpage back up in front page and clicked on the red x box where
the picture should be showing , looked at picture properties and the name
was like lorena_Cameron_Walker.jpg,  I tried taking out the _'s inbetween
the names and then the picture worked and uploaded fine.  It had somehow
named the picture there with the hyphens inbetween, I did not put that
there.  Anyways, it works now.

cristy