-=PCTechTalk=- Re: website, little red x again for pictures

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 18:02:51 -0400

Hi Hank,

Can I ask you another webpage question?  I am uploading a few pictures to my
genalogy page, the first did fine, the second one has the little red x
syndrome which I hate.  I looked at it for the ....dots.  What is going on
isit keeps showing up with ../ in front of the file name of the picture in
my HTML and I try deleting it but when I do I cannot view the picture in
frontpage.  If I leave it there, I can view the picture in front page but
not on my website.    Also wonder why I have to delete several times on my
file lmanager in my website when deleting files.

Thanks, christy
see genealogy page at  http://members.cox.net/poppy0206/