-=PCTechTalk=- Re: website

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cristy <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 21:46:35 -0400

Ok... if you're trying to change the source of an image, just double-click the
image, and go to the GENERAL tab. In the GENERAL tab, where it says PICTURE,
you enter the source of the image. If the image is in the same folder, you
don't need to enter the entire URL. You just need to enter the file name. So,
for the homepage, the picture of the drum, the source of the picture should
read "tn_3.gif", without the quotes.
To change a link, its just as easy. Place the cursor on the hyperlink you want
to change. Then hit CTRL+K. The hyperlink properties will open up. Where it
says address, enter the address you want to link to. Same as the picture, if
that other HTML file you want to link to is in the same folder, you do not need
to enter the entire URL, you just enter the file name. From what I saw, they're
all in the same folder. So, if you want to link to the design page, you enter
"design.html", without the quotes. SCREENTIP is what the visitor sees if he
hovers the mouse over the link. BOOKMARK you probably don't need to be
concerned with right now (although I'll explain if you ask me to). TARGET FRAME
refers to whether it should open the link in the same browser window or if it
should open a new browser window. By default, it opens in the same browser
window, and that's probably what you want. PARAMETERS and STYLE you can ignore.
Then hit OK.

---Troth