-=PCTechTalk=- Re: webpage picture too large, how to reduce it? in notepad

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 20:16:29 -0400

Hi Hank,

I did while working with it.  It is pretty raw right now, just a pic of me
from yeearrrs ago and a table that I need to change the things in it.  I am
thinking now that maybe I should reproduce my website that I did for my
school project last year as we will be continuously working with it later in
my graduate degree program.  Maybe I should redo it in notepad, should not
be hard to do at all at this point.  Was not that much on it.

I may want to do that while also working on a personal website.  I can have
two index.html right? in my file manager as long as one is in a different
folder?  I would name the folder personal and have an index.html in there?
And the other folder school and have an index.html in there.
christy