-=PCTechTalk=- Re: testing

  • From: Poppy0206@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 09:10:46 EDT

In a message dated 5/8/2004 8:53:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
trev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I can try to help with your Excel stuff if I know more about what you want.
> Also have you tried searching for Excel tutorials on the net.  I was told to
> do this for a few of the various programs etc I have been learning at Uni,
> and I found some great sites with lots of help for free.
>
> Trevnal

Hi Trevnal,

I was just getting ready to "google" for help on excel.  Thanks for
responding to my testing.  I hate that AOL blocked some of the emails from this
group.
I have to create 3 line graphs, each showing rate of development according to
age.  The age range is 0 to 65 which is supposed to be  my X axis.  The Y
axis changes for each graph.  Foro graph 1, it is physical development, graph 2
is Cognitive Development, and graph 3 is Social Development.  The idea is to
show peaks, trends, and decline in these areas according to age.  I have to
pull
the numbers (ages) up from reading my book, for ex. from ages 2-5 is a
physical growth  so would need to show a peak there, ages 18-25 optimum
physical
strength/growth, then declines some ages 40-65 etc..

I need a step by step how to do it.  I know to use the chart wizard for the
line graph.  I wanted to put my ages in increments of five years.  0, 5, 10,
15, etc..  I tried typing the ages up in a spread sheet in one column and then
creating a line graph with it but did not work.

christy