-=PCTechTalk=- Re: testing

  • From: "Bob - The Keyboard Cowboy" <KBCowboy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 20:00:27 -0700

Thank you Don.......that's very kind of you.  I admit life has taken many
swift and challenging turns of late.  My wife has retired.....and started
working part time as a consultant.  We sold our home in Cincinnati and made
our second home here in Scottsdale our primary residence.  Next, we bought a
lakefront lot in The Cliffs at Keowee Falls South and are building a second
home there.  Consequently we've been traveling back and forth to check on
the construction progress.  The next 9 months will be very intense to say
the least <G>

I have been watching (from a distance) and apologize for being so quiet.

I can say, if you all want to buy software...........I've seen some pretty
aggressive pricing in the last few months.  I suspect many little software
(and large for that matter) companies are struggling in these economic
times.  As an example, Corel is offering a deep discount on its photography
software.  ACDSee just brought out a major upgrade and it's discounted too.

Again, thanks for the kind words..........hope all are doing well!

Regards,

Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
           ,,,,,,,,
          Õ¿Õ¬
        Desert Mountain -- Scottsdale, Arizona
The Cliffs, Keowee Falls South -- South Carolina
                           NRA Life Member
Photos: http://keyboard-cowboy.smugmug.com/

This email was sent on 4/6/11 at 8:00 PM <timezone> by Keyboard Cowboy.