-=PCTechTalk=- Re: test

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 11:46:27 -0400

There's a free version and a pay version. The pay version is called Trillian
Pro v2.0. The free version is called Trillian Basic v0.74E. I have the pay
version, and with the pay version you need to apply the Yahoo patch, which is
only available to subscribers. With the free version, there's also a patch, but
its not a Yahoo fix. It specifically says its not the Yahoo fix. By the looks
of it, its possible that for the basic version they just have not fixed the
yahoo problem, cause I'm not seeing anything on there regarding patching the
free version for Yahoo. Maybe someone else on here that uses the free Trillian
can confirm that.
Also... take note that there's a Trillian Pro v2.0 "BETA" version going around.
Obviously, you shouldn't be using the beta anymore since the main one is out.
So, if he has that, Yahoo will not work properly.

::: Troth :::
ICQ: 1717439
MSN: SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx
Yahoo IM: SirTroth