-=PCTechTalk=- Re: system restore problem

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 19:02:26 -0700 (PDT)

Go to Control Panel
  Open User Accounts
  Choose ?Change an account?
  Choose your account (what ever you have the name as)
  Choose ?Change Account Type?  this will tell you what type of account you have

NO DO NOT DELETE the guest account just leave it off.
Dolores <dshelham@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I should have administrator rights but
maybe that's the problem and the
reformat messed a setting up - how do I check that? Yes I have a Compaq
(HP) Presario 3100+ Dolores