-=PCTechTalk=- Re: system restore

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 15:15:16 -0800 (PST)

Yes Cindy some programs are set up to do a system restore point.  also Windows
does one by default every day providing you have it turned on

Bob
Seattle, WA
cristy <poppy0206@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Doesnt the computer make some of its own restore points also, so whether I
make some or not, some will be made? Like for instance with a spyware
program after it scans or something like that?

christy