-=PCTechTalk=- Re: spybot search and destroy

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 15:00:49 -0500

I have a question about spybot search and destroy.  It is installed fine on
my computer.  I tried to download it and install it onto my uncles computer
(who is clean now from being reformatted) and it put a BHO on his computer
and asked me if I wanted to remove it, I said yes and then got an x error
and it froze his computer.. I did this twice and same thing, so I
uninstalled it.  I do not remember this happenning when I installed it on my
computer.  His system is win ME, and mine is win XP.

Thanks,

cristy