-=PCTechTalk=- Re: sound not working

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 21:46:48 -0500

thanks for all of your help on sound not working.  It "sounds" like I may
have to bide my time to get my brother to check the card physically for me.
I will let you all know if that was the problem when I can get him to look
at it.  I feel it may be something more simple than that and I am just not
finding it.. I have done "dumb" things before like not plugging something in
right etc... I know that everything looks right on my settings.

christy