-=PCTechTalk=- Re: so much for updates!

  • From: "Bashful Bob" <Bashfulbob@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 06:00:50 -0500

Well in rereading your post I see that you did a search in Microsoft for it.
Sorry about that.

I don't think just deleting it will solve your problems, but not sure about
that because, since it has already altered your system files, you may have
to do a system restore before it was down loaded to get it back to some what
you had before it. Just deleting the update may not change the system files
it has already changed is what I am trying to change. Think I will go back
to bed. LOLOL

What OS are you running?

Don't get into tears, puters aren't worth it. :-)

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you