-=PCTechTalk=- Re: sleep function

  • From: "Joyce McClure" <jmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 09:41:33 -0500

My computer was built locally about 2 years ago.  Two months ago the tech
put in a new motherboard, new processor chip and introduced me to Windows
XP.  So the techs have been inside the case rather recently.  I have sent
them an e-mail so I will probably be hearing from them soon.  Probably get
chastised for messing with the power settings!  Anyway it should not have  a
lot of dust bunnies.  In the meantime I am turning it off after using it
instead of leaving it on all the time as I was prone to do.
Joyce